1. Purpose of this policy 1.1 This personal data policy regulates for all trade, interaction or other exchange of personal data with Mouritsen A/S Company Registration No.: 30207955.
1.2 The purpose of this personal data policy is to make you aware of how our company processes personal data. It is Mouritsen’s aim that you are aware of what data is collected, processed and, if possible, how long it is stored.
2. What data do we collect?
2.1 Automatically collected data
Our digital solutions are based on various technologies with the aim of ensuring user-friendliness and security. These technologies can automatically collect data in order to offer the best possible solution, either directly by us or by a third party on our behalf. Analysis of clickstream data and cookies are examples of this.
Every visit to a digital solution involves sending data from your browser to a server. It is through an analysis of this data that we optimise the digital solutions. Data is collected via third parties on our behalf. Data about your computer can be collected for system administration and internal marketing-related analyses. This data is statistical information about the behaviour of users in the digital solutions. Examples of data collected and analysed
Date and time of visit.
The pages visited in the solution.
Information about the browser and computer used (type, version, operating system, etc.).
The URL from the referral site (the page from which the visitor came to our solution).
We use Google Analytics as a web analytics solution in our digital solutions. In this connection, web analytics data from our digital solutions is sent for analytics in the service provided by Google. Here, Google Analytics acts as a “data processor” of data for which we are responsible, and this data may only be disclosed by agreement or to comply with legal requirements.
Google offers a number of solutions for anonymising your data and behaviour, see more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=da
2.2 Data you provide yourself
In addition to the data that is collected automatically, we also process data that users have actively given to us.
Examples of data that users actively submit are:
Use of contact forms on our website.
Information you share with us via social media.
Information sent by e-mail.
Information you share with us via subscribing to our newsletter
4. How will we process your data?
4.1 Purpose of collection
The following are examples of the use of the data collected:
Ensuring user-friendliness and security.
Optimisation of our digital solutions.
Opportunity to participate in customer surveys, competitions, draws, etc., via digital solutions.
Order processing and communication regarding your order or other enquiries to us.
If we have your express consent, we may contact you via the contact information you have provided for marketing, sales, advertising and analytics purposes, either by post, digitally or by telephone.
We can target offers and promotions to the individual customer based on behavioural history and demographic data combined with third-party solutions and data.
4.2 Who gets access to the data?
Your data will be processed by employees of Mouritsen A/S for the purposes stated in section 2 above.
5. How long do we keep data about you? 5.1 Personal data is deleted or anonymised on an ongoing basis as the purpose for which it was collected finishes. Personal data is stored for a maximum of 5 years after the end of your customer relationship with them.
6. Your rights 6.1 You have the following rights regarding our processing of your data:
Upon request, you can gain insight into what data Mouritsen A/S processes about you.
You may at any time request that Mouritsen correct or delete certain types of data.
6.2 If you do not feel that your data has been processed correctly, you can complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk
7. Security 7.1 According to the rules of personal data law, your personal data must be stored securely and confidentially. We store your personal data on computers with restricted access, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security measures are continuously monitored to determine whether our user data is handled properly, while still respecting your rights as a user.
8. Contact 8.1 Should you have questions about parts of the policy, you are very welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The company can also be contacted on +45 7555 4664 within normal office hours.
8.2 We reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for processing personal data. We will contact you in the event of significant changes in the form of a visible message on our websites or by e-mail.